Are you passionate about bringing innovations to life and shape the future?
Then, this is a unique opportunity for you to join our professional team of computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence experts that have been providing state-of-art 2D\3D computer vision solutions for over 30 years.
We are looking for creative and highly motivated R&D engineers with strong analytical thinking skills to develop 3DUniversum’s current and future cutting-edge technology. You will be joining to an extraordinary team
3DUniversum develops and challenges people; we believe working here with us is a catalyst for professional and personal growth. Our success is tangible in products we create and the recognition we have for each other’s efforts and talents. At 3DUniversum expect no senseless hierarchies, just open discussions, transparency and true innovation! Your work is expected to lead to a significant contribution to a company’s future.
3DUniversum is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
- Research and develop novel architectures or training objectives for deep learning and generative models for 2D/3D Computer Vision.
- Work with our global clients and our product team to integrate your research into internal and external products.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD’s Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Equivalent
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g., PyTorch, Tensor Flow, Caffe, etc).
- Good skills on data statistics & mathematics
- Excellence in C++ and Python development
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Strong skills in communicating and analyzing scientific results in written, oral, and presentation forms
- Publication record in venues such as CVPR, ICCV, NeurIPS, TPAMI, ICLR IJCV, etc.
- Have worked one or more of these topics (i.e. Synthetic Media Creation\Detection, SLAM, 3D Reconstruction, 3D Segmentation\Detection, Efficient Deep Learning, Mobile AI)
- Ability to implement deep learning models at scale.
For interested applicants, send us your CV and with some recent works to: firstname.lastname@example.org